Grieving is a process, one with no fixed path or timetable. Frederick Health Hospice knows that working through the grief we experience after the death of a loved one can be one of the most profound experiences of our lives. We also understand that we are all unique individuals who mourn in our own unique ways. Our professional and experienced bereavement team knows this, and strives to meet each person wherever they are in their grief journey, providing compassionate support and a place to heal.
We offer a wide variety of grief support services, at no charge, to anyone in the community, regardless whether or not they were served by Hospice.
Support services include:
- FCPS Bereavement Counseling Services
- Short-Term Individual Counseling
- Support and self-help groups
- Workshops on topics related to the grieving process
- On-site grief support in the workplace
- Camp Jamie, a camp for grieving children grades 1-12
- Grief support in schools
- Community grief education
- 13- month individual support to hospice families following the death of their loved one
- Annual Remembrance Service
For more information about grief support available through Frederick Health Hospice call 240-566-3030.